Live St. Louis Business Streamathon
4pm April 10 – Midnight April 11
We are going live with St. Louis businesses to bring you 32 hours of non stop live content. We’ll have educational talks, hilarious bits, a dance party, talent contests and much more!
A Variety Hour
CJ SAENZ aka Trixie LaRue
Miss Gay Springfield America 2020/21
with Special Guest
As the owner and creative director of Vivant Entertainment, I conceptualize, create and produce entertainment for events giving local talent a platform to shine. www.vivantentertainment.com
Drag Queen Bingo
with Michelle McClausland
HAPPY HOUR BEER TASTING WITH STEPHEN HALE, FOUNDING BREWER, SCHLAFLY BEER
Everybody get ready for Happy Hour! Sample along with Stephen as he guides you through an interactive tasting of half a dozen Schlafly beers, meads, and ciders. Enjoy the same beers or whatever you have and learn a bit about a few different beer styles. Samples of food to go along with the pairings are optional, make suggestions for others and help Stephen choose the beers to sample, it’s going to be a stellar evening!
Small Business Roundtable
Jim Shelvy talks with a group of local businesses.
Deleece is a singer/songwriter, rapper, & violinist originally from St. Louis, MO. She released her first music video and single on YouTube following the horrific killing of teenager Michael Brown, in Ferguson. Since this release, Deleece has released various different music videos and interviews on YouTube-and her latest music video titled, ‘Heaven Sent’ is some of her best music to date.
April 11th 9pm
Malibu ‘92 is a four-piece pop rock band based in St. Louis, dedicated to creating an engaging and unforgettable experience for their fans. Through their live show and catalog of music, their passion and energy comes through in a huge way, resulting in an undeniable blend of huge guitars, soaring synths, and smooth vocals guaranteed to leave the listener wanting more.
Mellisa Neels & Ro Anderson
Virtual Dance Party
With Nightchasers’ Alexis Tucci.
Make a ten dollar donation to receive
an invite to all in live and dance with Alexus.
Hour Block Sponsor
- Peak / Off Peak Hours
- Includes three 30-second commercials within hour
- Continuous logo display
- Continuous website display
- Includes two 30-second commercials per hour
- Presented by status with each event mention
- logo/name branding with Streamathon logo
- inclusion on website
- static billboard ad with logo and business information at top and bottom of each hour.
Donation Counter Sponsor
- Includes branded donation counter onscreen throughout entire event
- Includes ten 30-second commercials throughout event, title status of chosen feature (Living Room Talent Show presented by YOUR BUSINESS), logo onscreen with clickable URL during feature.
Restaurant of the Hour
- Includes four mentions encouraging viewers to order from your establishment during that streaming hour. Onscreen URL and phone number.
Donation Match Sponsor
- Your participating business will match the donation amount through a selected hour of the telethon.
- Logo displayed on screen during that hour
Benefitting St. Louis’ Local Businesses
All donations will be managed by the Streamathon fiscal agent Justine Petersen.
Disbursements, less reasonable production and administration costs, will be made to businesses in order of request.